Sunday, January 10, 2010

If boys were more like Eureka Burgers...

I'd be a happy girl! A eureka burger is always dependable, is always delicious, is always satisfying. If I could depend on a gent in the same way I can depend on a Loma Linda Burger being cooked to perfection, then I swear I wouldn't have 99 problems.

The real reason for this blog is to talk about the "instructor"... The guy who tries to tell me how to live my life or act or look. I don't like you. There are better ways to be friends with or flirt with girls then say "you know what you should do...?"... How about, unless I ask.. don't tell. If I ASK YOU "What do you think about fries?" then you can answer "I like them, but they aren't good for you".. Instead of rolling through and opening up with "Ya know, you shouldn't eat those."... You know what YOU shouldnt do? Speak. Yeah, just try not talking at all. That's what I think you should do.

The other thing i'm loving right now is this gentlemen who keeps visiting me at work. Now, I know I work in a public place, and part of my job is to be friendly to the people who attend here. And I am. Until you start looking at me inappropriately. And until you start following me to my car. and Sitting down and watching me work everytime the buildings open. Then, I'm gonna have to decrease my friendly level and ask you to look deep down inside of yourself and ask "Is there a chance, even though I am at least 3 decades older than Shannon, that she will ever give me the time of day? If I keep showing up here and waiting for 6+ hours for her to smile at me, will she finally give in and let me take her out?"... I am pretty sure if you spent half of the time you spend staring and winking at me on the questions above, then you'd realize you should stop harrassing me from a far and maybe, go to church. k thanks.

Oh! and you douchebags who keep making my best friend cry, watch your back kids. I will absolutely rat out the underage, and fist fight the tall and buff. Make no mistake about that!

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment